The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) attempts to carry out activities that encompass all aspects of the Institute’s functioning. The cell was constituted on December 12, 2017, as per NAAC guidelines under the Chairmanship of Vice-Chancellor. It has been involved in identifying the benchmarks, planning, preparing, steering, and scrutinizing Quality Assurance and Enhancement activities of the University.
IQAC – Vision
To ensure quality culture as the prime concern for the Higher Education Institutions through
institutionalizing and internalizing all the initiatives taken with internal and external support.
The primary aim of IQAC is
- To develop a quality system for conscious, consistent and catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the University.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
IQAC Executive Committee
The IQAC (Internal Quality Assurance Cell) for the University has been constituted with the following members as per the composition given by NAAC:
Prof. Aditya Malik, Vice-Chancellor
Prof. Pushplata Tripathi, Registrar
Ms. Manvi Arora, Dy. Registrar
Dr Kiran Bala, SJMC
Coordinator/Director of the IQAC
Dr. Meena Bhandari, SBAS
Ms. Minakshi Katoch, SOET
Dr. Seema Raj, SBAS
Dr. Diwakar Padalia, SBAS
Dr. Anita Sharma, SOMC
Dr. Mouli Choudhary, SOHS
Mr. Manish Jindal
Mr. Pradeep Kumar
- THE MEMBERSHIP OF SUCH NOMINATED MEMBERS SHALL BE FOR A PERIOD OF TWO YEARS.
- THE IQAC SHOULD MEET AT LEAST ONCE IN EVERY QUARTER.
- THE QUORUM FOR THE MEETING SHALL BE TWO-THIRD OF THE TOTAL NUMBER OF MEMBERS.